|Author: , ||Cast: ||One-Act. |
ELIAS ASHMOLE VERSUS THE WIDOW by Joel KayeIn a London courtroom a man and a woman do battle for the sake of putting a name on a museum. He claims the right to its collection by law. She accuses him of trickery, and almost everything else, up ...
|Author: , ||Cast (at least 3): 3m 3f, and 5 parts, which could be m or f||Full-Length. |
ERNEST EVANS, ACTUALLY by Joel KayeStephen Bright is and was a serious man, even as a teenager. Back then he was a little surprised to find that Katie Sharp was intellectually his match. He was even more surprised when Lucy Heart told ...
|Author: , ||Cast (at least 4): 2m 2f||One-Act. |
In the Bar of the Half Moon by Joel KayeA man, Michael, and a woman, Mary, meet at night in the ruins of a pub they used to frequent when they were much younger. He would take her for a drive in his car and he was a fine driver, but he was ...
|Author: , ||Cast (at least 2): 1m 1f ||One-Act. |
She Touched All Our Lives by Joel KayeThere has been a fire at the 'Lucky 13' club.The only person there was the owner, who died. She was a well-known singer - mother of Richard, and idolised by Gloria who has come to lay flowers. Burdon, ...
|Author: , ||Cast (at least 3): 2f + 1m or 2m + 1f||One-Act. |
ST FRIDESWIDE CURES THE BLIND by Joel KayeAn Oxford tourist guide, Gary, tries to contact his girlfriend, Freddie. They had a sort of a row, but is that the real reason why she left him? In the meantime, her businessman father, Dan Saxon, has ...
|Author: , ||Cast (at least 3): 2M, 1F||One-Act. |
The Fortunate BoyAn unromantic comedy. The ‘fortunate boy’ of the title is Maurice, who was abandoned as a baby by his mother, Rose, a street-singer, discovered by the Constable, and adopted by Bradshaw, the mayor, an ...
|Author: , ||Cast (at least 6): 3m, 3f||Full-Length. |
• Hey! Oxford Playwrights St Clements Family Centre November 2017
• Make it your own Cherwell Theatre Co. 24 Hour Playathon, Banbury March 18th-19th 2017
• She said she wouldn’t Oxfordshire Theatre Makers 24 Hour Play Challenge, Old Fire Station Studio, Oxford June 21 2016
. 'Ernest Evans, Actually' November 2014, Oxford
. 'Ways of Looking at a rope swing' May 2014 Oxford
• ‘A table by the window’ playella Descent Theatre blog December 2013
• ‘In the Bar of the Half Moon’ (The Collector’s Tales) ~ Telstars Theatre Co, Cardiff, November 21st - 23rd 2013
• ‘A café in Oxford~ for Oxford Arts Group, Albion Beatnik Café, Oxford 3rd November 2013
• ‘Elias Ashmole Versus the Widow’ (full-length)~ Theatre 1683, Friends’ Meeting House, Oxford 6th June 2013
• ‘She Touched All Our Lives’ ~ Oxford Playwrights, Friends’ Meeting House, Oxford May 2013
• ‘Vitreophobia’~ Oxford Playwrights, Friends’ Meeting House, Oxford 28th November 2012
• ‘St Frideswide Cures the Blind’ (one act, part of ‘An Oxford Trilogy’) at the Old Fire Station,Oxford October 18th and 19th 2012-10-23
• ‘In the Bar of the Half Moon’ ~ finalist Sussex Playwrights/New Venture Theatre 10 minute plays comp, Brighton July 2012*
• ‘Miriam Dances’ ~ Almost Random Theatre 12th July, Friends’ Meeting House, Oxford
• ‘In the Bar of the Half Moon’ ~ Oxford Playwrights, Friends’ Meeting House, Oxford 16th November 2011
• ‘Thomas and Juliette’ ~ Oxford Playwrights, Friends’ Meeting House, Oxford 18th May 2011
• ‘Going on a Walking Tour’~ Writers at the Oxford Playhouse Friends’ Meeting House, Oxford 17th November 2010
• ‘They Come Round Here’ ~ Writers at the Oxford Playhouse, Friends’ Meeting House, Oxford May 26th 2010
• ‘Crazy’~ Oxford Actors’Network at Oxford Playhouse Circle Bar November 2009
• ‘Lies on their Lips’ (full-length)with Gwilym Scourfield ~ Abingdon Drama Club April 2009
• ‘We Carry On’~ Oxford Actors’Network at Oxford Playhouse Circle Bar May 2009
• ‘Miriam Dances’~ Oxford Actors’Network at Oxford Playhouse Circle Bar September 2008
• ‘Cheese & Pickle’; ‘Beers, Wines and Spirits’ ~ Oxford Actors’Network at Oxford Playhouse Circle Bar 2008
• ‘Testament to a Trade’ (full-length)with Gwilym Scourfield and Heather Dunmore ~ Oxford Theatre Guild 2007
• ‘Answer the Phone, Maxwell’(full-length) ~ Cropredy Players 1995
• ‘Nearest and Dearest Enemy’ ~ Oxfordshire Touring Theatre Co 1985
• ‘On the Raft’ ~ Oxfordshire Touring Theatre Co 1983
• ‘Sergio Hump Tra-La’ Farce Haven Tribune, June 2008
• ‘Sports Thoughts’ ~ Sunday People Magazine February 2000
• ‘Beethoven Spins in His Grave’ ~ Oxford Mail October 1995
• Short stories ~ Dave Freeman programme BBC Radio Oxford 1990-1991
• ‘Haste’ – play ~ BBC Radio 4 1980
- Strange Eyes. Alfiedog.com
- A Real Upanddowner.Alfiedog.com